Wednesday, February 29, 2012

REPENT SINNERS!!

THE END IS NIGH!! Sorta.

That's right folks, the time is fast approaching when I turn from my animalistic ways and convert to the ways of Veganism. Although you do have to remember that this is not merely a test of resolve, but rather a health test. I am going to try to lower close to 100 pounds in under 5 months. This sounds a little like a big challenge but this whole experience is to push myself to my limits. I am including a rigorous exercise plan on top of the diet change.

This includes running and other aerobic exercises. (Yes that was a short list, but I haven't put too much thought into it. Not good planning I know, but I am just a pure procrastinator.)

Now I am sitting here, fearing the obvious stuff. Like the separation from my old friend meat. I know that this is a short post, but I got distracted, so I wanna post this before midnight, just so the first couple sentences are no longer usable.

No comments:

Post a Comment